haha i'm not going anywhere....
LOL
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
haha i'm not going anywhere....
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Not yet, but a warning is implied
Bob's pictures were 'iffy'
Yours was so far out of bounds even Chubz couldnt hit it
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Your some king of Rebel,Your a bad Mama Jamma.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
I don't know about that....
That pic is no better or no worse.... like I said tell him to take his off and i'll do the same
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R0cketer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not yet, but a warning is implied
Bob's pictures were 'iffy'
Yours was so far out of bounds even Chubz couldnt hit it </div></div>
On a 10 yard Out.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Well I disagree
First off, I dont think those kids are 'retarded'
Rednecked, perhaps
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Chubzie is my number one, all time, favorite poster!
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Roy_Macavoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chubzie is my number one, all time, favorite poster! </div></div>
Who on earth is this "Chubz" guy I keep hearing about? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] He sounds like a major wang-doodle to me.
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Xplayer IS BACK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ROCK i'm calling you out!!!
Make me a mod or else!!!</div></div>
![]()
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks